- 46 y.o.male with history of painful, wide feet.
- Pain is at the bunion joint and the 5th metatarsal head.
- Both feet are affected.
- This identical procedure was performed successfully two years
prior on the left foot.
- Patient presented for bunion and tailor's bunion correction.
- The post-op course consisted of 4 weeks in a post op darco
- Only ibuprofen was needed for pain and inflammation.
- Patient returned to sneakers in 5 weeks with discharge and
return to activities and work at 10 weeks total.