World Union of Wound Healing Societies
From September 25-29, 2016 Dr. Caprioli and his resident Dr. Dong Uk Kim attended the "World Union of Wound Healing Societies" meeting in Florence, Italy. The meeting was well attended by physicians worldwide and was a showcase of the most modern and "state of the art" scientific advances in the treatment od diabetic and non diabetic wound care. Dr. Kim presented his poster presentation and submitted publication at the meeting titled: "Indocyanine Green Florescent Angiography to Access Perfusion in Chronic Wounds Undergoing Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy". As one of the co-authors, Dr. Caprioli was extremely proud and honored to accompany his resident at this prestigious scientific venue.
JOURNALS AND ARTICLES
This is an index of informative articles written by Dr. Caprioli, Dr. Bilotti and our other doctors. Those published in technical journals or elsewhere contain a reference to the publication where it orginally appeared. Many of these articles contain photos of actual surgical procedures, and as such are somewhat graphic.
- Passion For Podiatry Originally published in the Ortho-Kinetic Review., Nov/Dec 2001
- The Truth About Laser Foot Surgery.
- The Diabetic Foot
- A New Incisional Approach to the Rheumatoid Foot. Originally published in The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Volume 32, Number 3 (1993).
- Diagnosis of Suspected Osteomyelitis using Percutaneous Bone Culture.Originally published in The Journal of Foot Surgery, Volume 25, Number 4 (1986).
- Reverse Austin Osteotomy for Correction of Hallux Varus. Originally published in The Journal of Foot Surgery, Volume 26, Number 1 (1987).
- Some Residents Are More Equal Than Others Originally published inPodiatry Today, Volume VII, Number 11 (April 1995)